This one-day programme for a small group will help professionals delivering Stronger Minds or thinking about delivery to make maximum use of the free toolkit. After completing this one day training, you will have a richer understanding of five themes of mental health resilience and feel confident adapting the tool kit both ‘in the moment’ and in planning sessions for young people with specific needs.
The trainer is Clare Douglas, creator of the programme.
This training explores …
· Creative ways to deliver Stronger Minds
· Devising additional activities in response to specific needs
· How to evaluate outcomes
· Consider how to use complementary skills
Key Topics & Activities during the day are the creative relationship between Theories & Activities · Faith, religion & spirituality · Meta-analysis · Critical thinking · Group dynamics · Theories of Change · Implications for different delivery settings · Designing your own activities
Who should attend?
- youth workers, youth advisors
- counsellors working with young people
- school teachers (Year 6 onwards)
- occupational therapists
- CAMHS professionals
- pastoral leads in colleges & universities
- faith groups
What does it cost?
£108.39 per person. A small number of places are available for the reduced price of £81.44 for individuals paying for their own training.
Any questions please email and we will respond as quickly as possible.