Gift Aid

Gift Aid is reclaimed by the charity from the tax you pay for the current tax year. Your address is needed to identity you as a current UK taxpayer. In order to Gift Aid your donation you must complete all sections of the form below. 

I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.



By ticking the box I confirm that I am a UK taxpayer and would like all my donations,

past, present and future, to St Michael’s Fellowship, to be treated as Gift Aid

donations until I notify otherwise.

Please notify the charity if you:

  • want to cancel this declaration
  • change your name or home address
  • no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

Please submit this form by clicking below.