(DUE TO COVID, THIS SERVICE IS CURRENTLY SUSPENDED.)
Safer Stronger: The essential information
What is it?
Safer Stronger is a support group for Lambeth mums with children under 4 years who are victims of domestic abuse. There is a free creche and refreshments for children, so mothers have space to think and discuss ideas with the groups
Why should mums experiencing domestic abuse join our group?
- We are passionate about developing women’s assertiveness, inner strength, and self-confidence.
- We know this creates more positive relationships, balance, and enjoyment in your life.
- Our support, and the support and understanding of other mums, can help you on this journey.
- We are helping mums break cycles of abuse and build a better future for their children.
- You won’t feel judged or be told what to do.
How can women join Safer Stronger?
Women can join at any time during a 12-week programme tackling different issues and ideas - from parenting to women's rights. Our team will work hard to make sure that all women feel welcomed. It's important everyone feels supported at whatever stage they join our group. Mums will also have the chance to get AQAs.
Where does it happen? CURRENTLY SUSPENDED
Wednesday from 1 pm-3 pm at Henry Fawcett Children's Centre in Kennington in term time.