(Residential Family Assessment Centre)
Full time, permanent
St Michael’s Fellowship is looking to recruite 1 full time, permanent Service Manager role, within one of our family residential assessment centres.
At the heart of our work lie values of compassion and respect for the parent as an individual, and a belief in the capacity of every human being for positive change. With these values we work to break the cycles of disadvantage, change family dynamics, and create new opportunities for children.
Service Manager Responsibilities:
- To become the Ofsted Registered Manager of Crawford House and take overall responsibility for the assessment and support services based at the centre.
- To effectively lead and manage the staff team, and facilitate and empower staff contributions to team discussions, decision-making, day to day work, and the development of the service.
- To take overall responsibility for the centre this includes practice, some administrative and financial responsibilities.
- To ensure a high standard of social work practice in the centre and that staff are clear about their responsibilities and duties.
- To help create and maintain a safe learning environment within the service.
- Other responsibilities outlined in our recruitment pack below.
For more information and to apply, please download our job description, recruitment pack and equal opportunities form below.
Please send CV and supporting statement to:
Closing date: 9th February 2024
First stage interviews will be held: 16th February 2024
Final stage interviews will be held: 23rd February 2024